From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:05:46 -0500
I myself enjoy reading the posts from Sandee and Sara Ferret.  We are
all imperfect and we have to live with it.  The way the world is today,
with all the wars, drugs, etc.. illness is right up there as #1 people
has all types of depression, I for one have it as being a caregiver for
6 years.  This might help someone who are really depressed or feeling
down for that day.  Some people might not be able to afford the
anti-depression meds, so they turn to Sandee, Sara the Ferret.  Even
being on the meds I do get the blues and just reading these letter from
them makes my day.  They Brighten my day up, I tell you that I have a lot
of down days, with Jim.  This is not a cult as someone thinks it is nor
reglion is brought in.  These FMLer's are here to bring happiness to
everyone, to make everyone feel good.People with depression has animals
because they give Love back to the owners.  The animals are part of the
therapy for the ones are sick.  I know that is true, since I have gone
with Jim to see his therapist.

All I can say is Sandee & Sara Ferret KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU ARE DOING
FOR US!!!

Marie