From:
Julie Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2013 08:56:37 -0600
Mike, I too faced what you will have to in future. I was worried about
my Scooter being all alone after his sister passed 2 years ago but he
knew she was sick before she showed any problems and she passed within
3 days and he had already said good bye to her. He has been fine with
just me as his playmate for the past 2 years, I get him out of cage 3
times a day and we play and chase each other and he has been just fine,
it amazed me. If you are worried about your last one, I also have taken
my lone kid to the Oregon City shelter and let them pick out a new
buddy to play with. I did this with my Sam and he picked out 2 new
friends. I would say just see how your kid acts and go from there.
Good luck with figuring out.

God bless,
Julie & Scooter