From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 18:46:19 -0800
That little adrenal boy that I told you about earlier in the week is
still here. No one's put an ad in the paper and no one's called the
local shelters and said they're missing one matching this description.
Not that I m surprised - I'm sure he was just dumped. I'm taking him
down to a shelter tomorrow and I'm going to talk to them about possibly
fostering him here. He seems to crave attention so I'd feel bad if he
ended up at the shelter and didn't have as much as I can give him here.
I work from home so after my kids have their play time I've been
putting them away then gating off my home office and letting the lost
boy run around in here. Then I move his crate into the kitchen, gate
that off and let my guys back out later.

Percy my Persian (who ADORES ferrets) seems quite interested in him and
spends a lot of time snoozing on top of the large carrier I'm keeping
him in Tonight Percy was snoozing in a bed next to the crate and well,
I could have moved him but instead wanted to see what would happen once
his little friend came out :) The pics are a bit fuzzy as I didn't have
the camera on the right setting but cute nonetheless.

Percy happily snoozing away -
http://www.ferretocious.com/percy/percy110907-1.jpg

"Well hello there!" -
http://www.ferretocious.com/misc/lostboy110907-1.jpg

"Where do you think you're going?" (note Percy's big furry back leg
lifting up and out of bite reach lol) -
http://www.ferretocious.com/misc/lostboy110907-2.jpg

"Whoa dude - where's your fur?  Sure you're not an opossum?" -
http://www.ferretocious.com/misc/lostboy110907-3.jpg

Laura