From:
Dave Les <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 1996 12:52:39 +0500
Hello all, I am having tons of problems with my Netscape 3.0 (beta) mail so
punctuation and linefeeds are disappearing or being added etc.  I suspect
FLO but as of this post I cannot prove anything.

Does anyone know of a ferret video that is signed or closed captioned for
the hearing disabled?  I had a couple approach me while Deb & I were manning
the GLFA booth at Sunday's pet show.  They were interested in Ferret Tales
but realized that it wouldn't be of much use to them.  I told them that I
would do some searching and mail them a response.  Please help.  I have
tried to get in contact with the producer but have not received an answer
yet.  Maybe someone would be interested in signing a version of Ferret
Tales.  I have no idea what this would involve.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you (FANFARE PLEASE!)
our latest addition --- NIKITA!  He was a rescue that we picked up last
night.  He has his hands full with White Fang who always loved a good brawl
but couldn't keep Weazer or L.S.  interested for more than a few minutes.
Now the newbie has enough energy for the four of them.He is one big
cinnamon.  He appears to be in good health sans some real dirty ears and the
longest toenails that I ever saw.  He had two on his rear paws that actually
curled under his toes so that he would walk on the nail instead of his paw.
He was very good about getting them clipped.  In fact, all the boys get
trimmed without the need of ferretone on the belly.  When we finished
cleaning his ears he had just about enough and wanted to explore his new
home.  He hasn't stopped dooking since we set him down.  He had been caged
up for quite a while.  He literally jumped for joy when he experienced the
'tube city' and again for the vertical blinds in the bedroom (he loves to
run through them and let them hit his butt as he runs through he then dances
around and tries to attack this invisible assailant- Weazer loves to do this
too).  He is one happy ferret!  In three more days they would have turned
him over to county animal control.  That almost always results in death due
to their (Michigan) paranoia over rabies.

Thanks Troy Lynn, for the rabies info that you sent. I plan to include it
in the info packets that I send to TV and radio stations.

Happy dooks (our house was full of them last night and this morning) to
all!

Dave & Deb
Weazer, L.S., White Fang & Nikita
& 2CATZ

P.S. I think I overheard the crew talking about wanting to be ushers for
some kind of wedding.