From:
Jay Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1993 17:29:15 -0400
Hi all from me and the kids,

Before I go any farther, please don't ever use the term "Carpet Sharks"
when the kids are around.  If they hear that they will all strap on little
rubber fins and start humming the theme song to "Jaws".  <Snicker-best darn

nickname I've ever heard!>

I'm glad to see that there are people out there who love the little thieves

as much as I do.   I have three now:  Pan (male), Dia (female), and Puck
(female).  I had to put Loki to sleep becouse she had Lymphosarcoma that
wasn't cought in time.

Does anyone know of any vets in the northwest Florida area who know
ferrets?  My vet is good with them, but he dosen't really know them.  I'd
love to find someone who is a bit more knowledgable.

Well, I wanted to keep this short.  If there is ever a ferret "convention"
within traviling distance I look forward to attending.

Have a good one, and put those car keys up or the car might dissapear too!

Jay Armstrong, Puck, Pan, and Dia.  :>

P.S.  If you get two copies of this I'm sorry.  Noticed a typo in your
address and didn't know if you got the first.  :>