Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 00:36:26 -0500
First, I want to say that my prayers are with you and Eppy, Donna.  I hope
that you find him soon.

I wanted to share with all of you a product that I tried on my fuzzies
that seems to work really well.  After I shampoo them I apply a cream
rinse.  It is by PPP (Professional Pet Products) and is called Ferret
Cream Rinse.  You can dilute it (up to 15-1) and you let it sit on your
ferret for 2 minutes, then rinse.  I have used it 2 months in a row (they
get bathed monthly) and they have almost completely stopped itching.
Smells good, too.  You can get it at www.theferretstore.com ($4.57 for
8-oz) or www.jefferspet.com ($2.69 for 8-oz).  I haven't been able to
find it at a retail store.

Kelly
Amber and Jenna (fuzzies)
T.J., Natasha, Smokey, Parker, and Belle (kitties)