Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 05:11:26 -0400
Yes Sue, some shelter is keeping shelter ferrets caged for days per their
own mouth.  All shelters are different for some reason or another.  The
person talked about had a hugh play area, but didnt have the time or
were to old to let the ferrets out often, can't understand this myself.
Besides, I will never, ever refer them to another person.  Not sure am
explaining this in true words.  Just heard what I heard from the horses
mouth.

IMO- if a shelter can't let a ferret out everyday for at least one hour,
they wont get my referral.  A shelter does help a ferret but as we all
know ferrets need out of the cage daily, period.

LOD