From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:17:42 EDT
Hello all fellow fuzzy lovers!  My name is Candi and I am fairly new to the
FML.  This is my first writing.  I have a question to ask.

I have 5 ferrets, the little girl in question has recently become addicted
to my feet and legs!  She has started to follow me everywhere and lick my
legs and feet forever.  She has never been a kisser before so I am at a
loss.  She is just over one a female spayed and descented and she is a
Marshall Farms ferret whom I rescued from someone.  I was just wondering if
anyone else has had this happen to them out of the blue.  I did not change
soaps or anything like that so I ruled that out.

Also I am in Iowa and am always willing to take a fert that needs a home.
I can give references from my vet and from other ferret owners.  My ferts
are my forth-eighth kids and get lots of attention and tons of love!

Thanks so much for your help all, Candi & the Ferrtroup 101,
Mercury- Lets play hehehehe.
Ricki- Yum moms feet!
Bandit- GRRRRRR.
Olt timer- Where's the froot loops?
Sleet-Mom's not looking quickly through the cage wires!
Echo the lab-Mom PLEASEEEEE don't let them chase me!
Riley the lab-Sniff sniff don't smell like a pheasant.
Sweet heart the box turtle- DONT LET THEM EAT MY FRUIT!!!!