From:
Susan Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 10:17:00 +0600
Hi all!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend.  Mine was great as I adopted my
first fuzzy!  I aquired him from Pam Grant's shelter (Thanks Pam!).  I saw
him and fell in love!  He's a 1 year old chocolate who was abandoned by his
previous owner.  She just up and left!  He was without food and water for, I
think, two days until the roommate realized he was there.  He came with the
name Tag (Tagalong) so I just decided to keep that.

He's doing great now, eating alot and everything's coming out fine, if ya
know what I mean!  He's 100% litterpan hits in his cage but needs some
reminding when out playing.

Pam noticed that he had some dandruff.  Probably from that two day's w/o
food and water.  He itches often and I'm hoping that with proper nutrition
and plenty of water, it will stop.  But other than that, he's happy!

I think he recieved a transmission from the FLO saying that they needed
hammers because he tried to drag my hammer under the bed.

But he's sleeping now.  I put him in his cage for a time-out when he refused
to stop scratching on the floor under the door (afraid he'll be abandoned
again.  Poor guy) But he just fell asleep instead.

Well, I just wanted to introduce my new sweetie you you guys.

BTW, I know I should post this on the FML union/reunion mailing list.  But I
thought I'd throw this idea out to all those people who a\have already
declined because of the location.

Maybe we could have a bunch of local gatherings before the big gathering.
That way, people could drive easily.  We could videotape each of the local
gathering and send the tape with a FMLer who is also going to the big
gathering and all the tapes can be shown.  Yes?

Well, that's just an idea.

Take care everyone and thanks again Pam!

---Susan & Tag (zzzzz)