From:
Edwin Fitler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:44:37 -0800
Hello,

We have listed a few more calendars on ebay and a cool pet toy (it's a
ferret).  They can be seen by going to our website and using the "ebay
items" button or, you can just search the seller ID of 24kferretshelter.

Also, we have added a message board to our website so, feel free to post
any ferret related messages there.  However, we do ask that you register
before posting and please keep postings to a respectable level.  We don't
want to have to moderate it but, we know we may have to.  If, this does
not work to every ones benefit we will then be forced to terminate this
service.

Now for the final note.  We are going to be having a fabric drive from
Jan.  1st thru 31st.  So, don't toss those crafty fabrics away.  We are
in need of new polar fleece and any other cotton type of fabrics that can
be used for hammies, blankies and toys.  If, you have some new fabric
that you can spare or, no longer need please send it to:

CJ Jones
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter
5737 Baffy Circle
Las Vegas, NV 89142