From:
Stephanie Rusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 10:36:23 PDT
I am really going to have to stop scooping the litter pans before bed each
night.  Last night, I started shouting at my husband in my sleep...he kept
saying "Stephanie Wake UP!" and I was trying to convince him that I was
awake.  He said I jumped up and started pointing at the wall saying "Look
at this!  Look how Nasty!!  It is true, I am not dreaming!!" I finally went
back to sleep...this morning I remembered the dream.

I was moving and each piece of furniture I pulled away from the wall
revealed Ferret poop smeared and coating the carpet.  There was a wretched
odor (that I don't smell from ferret poop, more like dog poop) and I was
screaming trying to get him to see the mess!

I'm going to have to get better rest.  THe other night I screamed at him to
help get the iguana out of the bed (and I was asleep while doing it!)

Stephanie, Chimi (uh, mom, why do you have that dazed look?!?) &
Pepe (Chimi, did you ever see that movie 'Night of the Living Dead'?)