Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:37:59 -0600
Hi All,

Its been awhile since I last wrote the group, been busy doing a lot of
work around the house, Even built my little peanut a Nice new three story
house. :)

If anyone remembers, this little guy came to me by sheer chance about a
year ago, Friend found him in the street one night, full of flies and
filth, and I became a daddy (again) this time to a bundle of fur.

Anyway, now that things have settled down around here, I am starting
to notice that peanut seems lonely, unless he is outside his house and
playing with all of us, he will just sleep, not really playing with any
toys or anything.  So I would really like to get him a playmate, :)  But
funds are tight, and I really do not want to buy a new little guy, but
would rather if someone knows of a lonely, in need of a great home,
little one, I would gladly take care of him/her.  So if anyone out
there in northen Il, region knows of a ferret that needs a home, Please
contact me.

Thanks..
Peanut.
oh and Dennis