From:
Kelly Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:28:54 -0800
I just couldn't let the loss of a little guy named Morphius go without
some acknowledgement.  He was so sweet and even though he was a "foster"
child, I still consider him (and the rest of my fosters) part of my
family.  the poor little guy really struggled along and I just couldn't
seem to bring him to a stable point although he would climb and jump
around as if nothing was wrong until Sunday when I noticed he was getting
weaker.  On Monday he was unable to use his back legs.  When I took him
into Dr.K she unfortunately told me there was just no hope, he was too
far gone.  Starting Monday morning when I checked on him I told him about
the wonderful place called the rainbow bridge where he would go and find
all his old friends and that he wouldn't hurt anymore.  All I could do
was hold him and kiss him and try to soothe him.  But I do know he's in a
better place and most of all the pain is gone.  But Morphius, I just had
to let you know your sister Trinity, myself and CJ miss you greatly.  I
just wish I could've made you better.

Kelly