From:
Georgette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1993 20:29:57 -0400
Someone mentioned on the list that there was a ferret group of some sort in
Hamilton. Unfortunately, I didn't catch the name of it - that is if someone
threw it! If anyone out there has the address of this group or any Canadian
ferret group, I'd really appreciate it!!

Also, for Victoria Hadfield, I lost your e-mail address - OOPS! - as you can
see from the above, I know as much as you do! I'm surprised that there isn't a
group here in Toronto - I just wish I was organized and charismatic enough to
take on such a project!!

Happy ferret-dancing!!