From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 10:13:33 EST
I have a very special thank you to give one of our own.  Lisa Williams,
she took it upon herself to do one of the greatest deeds I have ever been
a recipient of.  She purchased a cage with all accessories plus lots of
extra's for my shelter.  If you all remember a while ago I had a cage
stolen from my front yard.  Lisa contacted me right away and started
working on writing companies to see if they would donate a cage.  Well,
neither of us heard much on that.  So Lisa took it upon herself to buy
the cage and all the extra stuff too.  It was a wonderful Christmas for
the ferrets.  I finally got to separate a group that was a bit too
smooshed.  Now everyone is happy.

Lisa, as I was putting this cage together I was crying.  I have never been
so blessed in all my life to have such wonderful friends as I do here.

Thank you to everyone who has helped make this year a little easier for
me and much more brighter for the ferrets.  We all at Dooks and Crooks
Ferret Rescue thank you all and wish you a very happy New Year.

Thank You Lisa, I appreciate everything you have done for me, Candi

Dooks & Crooks Ferret Rescue
Candi Gerritson
2812 Arbor Street
Ames, Iowa 50014