From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:55:51 EST
Yippee!  The contractors arrived yesterday and began preparation of doing
the outside of the house.  The ferret porch should be all screened by
Tomorrow.  The tile is being put down and the porch should be finished
FRIDAY!!!!  They are replacing the insulation and the siding that all got
torn off by the Hurricanes.  So the outside should be all done by next
week and the ferrets will have their Porch BY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Now, come on I know you need presents for those special people in your
life so please, please, please visit my on line store!  One thing for
anyone that orders over $30.00 it is Free Shipping so when you check out
hit the "FREE SHIPPING button [not the priority mail Button) The FREE
SHIPPING button will get your packages sent PRIORITY MAIL 2nd day
service!!!!!  We are using the money from the store to help pay for the
above reconstruction of the Ferret Porch.  If you place your order by
midnight of the 21st I can guarantee you item will get there in time for
Christmas and in a lovely Velvet Pouch.

Thank you for supporting our shelter

Our Store; Creature Speak Creation is where we sell things to help the
shelter ferrets please visit us!  ALL money goes right to the ferret
feeding, care, and Vet Services.  We are modern we even take paypal!
<http://332.scifstore.com>

Chere  McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County
8775 20th Street, Lot  614