Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 11:03:13 EDT
I thought that this was a horrible way to advertise a Diet Mountain
Dew commercial!!! Not only does it give ferrets a bad name, it is also
a way of teaching kids more violence in this world that we have way
too much of already!!! Kids schools are dealing with students killing
people all over and this sure adds to the problem!!! The fact of the
kids leading more violent lives at younger ages in bigger numbers
everywhere...not just schools.

Debbie Fitzgerald
Deb's Ferret Rescue & Boarding
Montague, MI