From:
SaraFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 20:08:34 -0700
Hi all this is SaraFerret's mommy--many apologies for not relaying her
messages to de board.  Sometimes I get sick and am unable to type etc.
For those of you who know me I am totally disabled and dont do so well
at times.  I am really sorry if I miss some of the messages.  My ferrets
are my one big outlet in life.  But I am going on a vacation for a few
days just to get away from stresses of family and all.

So here is SaraFerretL

Anyway dis is for Robin who says her baby Rosie came across de bridge.
Dat musta been when all dose kits came across and we was all so busy
being new mommies.  Rosie sure is a pretty girl and all de guy ferrets
are ga-ga over her esp one very handsome black-foots ferret--I know, I
know he is wild, but den all dese guys are wild when dey see a pretty
jilly.  We are having a sort of wedding ceremony-just in fun--quites busy
what wit de chiffon made from clouds and de blue sky-jes perfect for a
wedding and of course she just look so pretty like all brides do--sort
of a quicky wedding, but love is love.  And the groom, George Black-foot
Ferret was quite dashing and he definitely has stars in his eyes.  Wish
dere was a way her mommy could have seen her fur-daughter's wedding to
George, but it was so romantic.  We dont often has weddings and all dat
as most of us are jes too busy for all dat.  And of course de Boss said
de blessings even tho dere wont be any kits from dis.  Rosie says she
wishes the best to her mommy and to tell her dat she is very happy and
dey are moving a bit away from his relatives--sometimes dose wild
relatives can be a bit much and Rosie sends her hugs

And to Coco--wow am I sorry Mommy didnt do dat, but I wasnt on duty dat
nite and Sandee was but dere was so many coming across--seems like a
virus or somting must have hit de earth-furries.  I is sure sorry for
Coco's mommy.  Hugs to her and I know dat Sandee will has someting to
add--please forgive mommy.

Hugs and DOOKS to all and Mommy wont be writing till a weeks from today
as she has to go sumwhere

SaraFerret at de Rainbow Bridge