From:
"Victoria \\Vikki\\" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 14:06:05 -0500
Hi It's me again.  I forgot a couple of things.

As I was posting my last message I remembered that I have not introduced
our newest, Kodo, to the group.  Kodo is twelve weeks old and I think he is
just adorable.  Of course!  He was described as an ugly thing and a biter
by his previous humans.  He is a little different, huge feet, long and
skinny, big ears but so...he is as cute as he can be.  He is definitely
not a biter.  He plays with us and has put his teeth on us many times but
nothing that hurts.  He is very gentle.  I will withhold and spare you my
negative thoughts about his previous owners.  Kodo is also the wildest of
any I have ever had.  He just never stops!!!!  He doesn't seem to eat very
much which is a concern.  But I feed a mixture of 5 different foods so I
think it must just be the excitement of being here.  Once a day I mix baby
food and grind up my mixture and he does eat some of that.  He is also
getting ferretone and ferretvite.

I owe a few people mail from last week.  I will get to that later today.
My computer got this worm called Happy99.  I was afraid to write or post
for fear I would spread it.  As of this morning my computer is no longer
invested with this worm!

Hugs to the fuzzies!

-
Warm Regards, Victoria
Have a Moment? Take a Peek! Ferrets, Guinea Pigs, Cats and Rabbits, Oh
My!!!<http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/2610/>

"Compassion...can only attain its full breadth and depth if it embraces
all living creatures and does not limit itself to mankind." Dr. Albert
Schweitzer

[Moderator's note: The FML is sent out as plain text -- no HTML nor
attachments.  It's very safe to download :-)  BIG]