From:
"Gowsell, Inez" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 10:17:18 -0400
>From:    Jamie R Furr <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: name origin

>Can someone PLEASE explain to me the significance of the name "Loki"...

Jamie (and others that have asked)
I may not be remembering accurately, but as far as I know, Loki was a Norse
God well known for being a mischief maker and trickster.  I know he is from
Norse Mythology; I'm just not absolutely positive if he was the mischief
maker or not.

I noticed a Freya or two on the FML as well.  Freya is also from Norse
Mythology - a goddess or queen or something.  I haven't read the myths for
sometime so have forgotten who's who.

hope this helps.

inez