Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 04:15:23 +0000
Dear Musty Pete or one of the other bridge greeters;

Today a wonderful, sweet older lady ferret left for the bridge.  She
was at least seven, if not alot older.  Her name was Pebbles.  Pebbles
was a dark eyed white lady, blind, recovered from meningities, was very
thin, could not walk or stand, had cancer, her heart was bad and many
other things not confirmed by a vet.  Pebbles was very tired and left
for the bridge this afternoon.  She was in a shelter until two weeks ago
and I(her mom)decided she should come to my house to live.  She was well
taken care of at the shelter.  But I could give one thing that she could
not get at the shelter.  Alot of one on one attention.  She was very much
loved and will always be, she was a foster girl, a ward of the shelter,
my girl at the same time.

There are other' s from the fuzzy crew to meet her, sadly she never
knew any of them.  Would you please make sure she gets there okay and
introduce her to the crew.

Thank you very much(many tears sweet Pebbles),
The Mom(Donna)

--
fffff