Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2012 05:01:43 -0400
I have a couple of girls who kept getting the Totally Ferret kibble
stuck in the roof of their mouths. So I started running it thru a food
processor to break it into smaller pieces. Once every 2 weeks or so I
take 5 minutes to do this, and just store it in a separate airtight
container. Problem solved. No more stuck kibble!

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Baby Girl, Dozer, Possum,
Pip, Pop, Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Hunny, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and
Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Boomer, and Zoomer