From:
Butterfly Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 09:20:26 -0700
>From:    Vicki Bates <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Outdoor Cage question.
>
>I am planning on making up a outdoor cage enviorment for my fuzzies when
>the weather is pleasent, (not too warm or hot).  I am thinking of using
>the green fibersheeting for the roof cover, over the wire.  Has anybody
>ever used this on a outdoor cage?  Or had bad reactions from their kids
>because of the green tint from the sheeting.
>
>Also I have an albino fuzzy, and I am concerned that the sun light
>(although not direct sun light) could be any harm to her eyes?  I have
>never had an albino baby before.  Any help would be great.

My question to you would be... where do you live in which it would be
safe enough weather wise to have your ferts outdoors?

I know in Missouri, it certainly wouldn't be safe.  Too hot one day, too
cold the next.  Then there is August and Sept in which are stroke months
for adults let alone animals!

I know in the Pacific Northwest, there is weather issues.  Too cold from
raining all the time.  Or too hot on occasions.  Sooooo

Where is it you live, in which you think the weather has no extreme at all
and will not risk the health of your babies?

Yvonne
and her illegal 3
Columbia Missouri