From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 06:33:56 -0700
I have done the rice box thing, the sand box thing..thanks to my cats,
thank you charlie and peanut, I now have 2 empty bins ready to be filled
with a new digging substance.  ( i left the lids off and they..well you
know..did their cat business in it) SO, I want to try dirt this
time..anyone who has this can you tell me how bad does it track?, did you
keep the dirt moist?  can I buy a bag of dirt that does not have any
fertilizers in it?  any suggestions would be appreciated.

BTW
I LOVE THE SAGA OF THE STARSHIP RAISINPRIZE..trekker weezules..I gotta get
me one of these!!  June Louis and the zoo

P.S
Someone should write Websters, my spell check does not recognize weezules
as a word..Whats up with that!!!  *G*