From:
Debra Thomason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:27:03 -0500
Hello, ferret lovers across the pond!  Just wanted to alert you to possible
televised ferret sightings.  The Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas had their
third annual Ferret Olympics on Saturday and had one of the local newscrews
in to take some footage.  The film was subsequently released to news
syndicates, and this morning (9/28) I got a call from the BBC!  They will
be calling me at home this evening to do a phone interview to use with
footage from our event!  I don't know yet what time it will air, but I
would expect it will likely be the morning of 9/29 since the interview
won't be done until at least 02:00am London time.  Look for us!

Debra Thomason
Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas