From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 04:34:52 EDT
Alexandra writes:
>I'm afraid she's going to try that new fad diet, 'Pritkin for Polecats.'
>The one where you eat only what you can kill with your face.  I know, I
>know it has done wonders for a number of Hollywood celebrities.  You see
>the razor thin ladies out on Rodeo drive, shopping at all the exclusive
>stores and surreptitiously spitting out wads of fur when they think
>nobody is looking.  It's a terrible way to live, and all the small game
>in southern California is disappearing at an alarming rate.(Remember
>when Calista Flockhart got that hairball, and almost starved to death?)

As a Hollywood celebrity I take offense at this.  I don't' diet, I don't
exercise.  Matter of fact tonight my buddy Petey and I were just sitting
around watchin the game (Go Angels) and eating raisins followed by a shot
of ferretone saying how good life is. We got it all. Babes, bods and
personality.  Ask my Mom, she tells us all the time.

Dooks,
Doodlebug, Star of stage and screen
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/doodlebug.html
Kouri Fan Club...Doodlebug