From:
Hetrick_R <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 13:23:00 EST
I don't know how many times this has been discussed but, Tolly, my 2.5 yr
old has been throwing-up and passing a sometimes green/sometimes blood type
of liquid.  We had been out of town, but when we returned we took her to an
emergency clinic.

The vet said; no temp, normal activity level, no obvious blockage, weight is
unchanged.  However, a high amount of bacteria was in her 'stool'.  This was
not the dreaded 'greenies', at least not yet.  In fact, he wasn't sure if
the bacteria was the cause or effect and prescribed an antibiotic.

My question is could this be caused by stress since my wife and I have been
out of town the past 2 week-ends ?  If not stress or blockage or the
greenies, could this be the ferret flu, if there is such a thing?  - Ron H.