From:
the return of weezilarchy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:16:27 -0800
update wednesday, 1111 am:

well, after a few days with no notable change (his waistline has gone down
a bit) and determining that his activity level is more or less normal,
eating and drinking is normal, pooping and peeing is normal, i've started
to speculate that perhaps sid just got fat, and maybe has a bit of gas on
top of that (he did fart while rat was holing him on sat.)?

if he had gotten fat over the course of a few days, i'd very likely not
have noticed; with sterling (my rat) being terminally ill, i was pretty
distracted by her.

still keeping a watchful eye, but wth the vet's declaration of "normal"
and my observing that he's *acting* normal, i think for now this can be
chalked up to false alarm.

=====
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_   ferrets may nip, but people just suck.