From:
Ginny Dearth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:26:01 -0800
Hello!
Recently I sent some information about my pet sitting business. Only
problem is that I forgot to tell everyone what part of Ohio that I am
in. I am SO SORRY !

I live in Columbus, Ohio. I am willing to travel short distances in the
surrounding areas. I have 2 clients at this time who have brought their
ferrets to me from Cleveland.

I am able to do this with ferrets only and unfortunately not for cats
or dogs. Please keep in mind that travel costs will be a part of your
quote along with any services you are needing if I travel to your home.

Please feel free to email me @ [log in to unmask]

Your friendly neighborhood Ferret Lady,

Ginny

Raven's Magickal Ferretry members are: Merlin, Oscar, Cooney, Rufus,
Emma, JTA's Jack Sparrow, JTA's Zilla, Woody, Rocky, Fritz, Billow,
Rascal and SHD's Twinkle Toes

Foster Mommy to: Love Bug, Frodo & Pippin, Tiger & Mocha, Tuca, Cloud &
Animal & Snickerdoodle, MJ, and The 7 Dwarfs

Temp Live-Ins: Podo & Toto

www.HOFArescue.org
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH
Saturday, August 29, 2009