From:
Sandra Mount <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 02:00:50 -0800
Tony,

You said:
>Some of my ferrets especially the hobs are large and heavy, yet I know
>how much they eat.  They are offered both dry and moist cat food six
>evenings out of seven and their water is replaced every evening .

Which cat food do you use?  Do you mind me asking, why don t you use
ferret food?  At one of your shows, I remember you saying I d be better
of, not using James Well Beloved Ferret complete, and using the same sort
of cat mix as you instead.  I can t remember the reasons though.

Your post:
>My Oldest jill who was born in Febuary 1990 is very small and thin, yet
>her grand son who was just over thee and a large hob died this year I
>have passed on my experience as a ferret owner over the many years I
have kept them as pets and my experience goes back long before the
majority of ferret owners kept ferrets as pets here in the UK

Are you talking about your Pasco here, who sadly died from heart attack,
after over heating at the Bolton show?  I too have a small jill, who
produced large hobs.  When I see them playing together, it amazes me,
they came from her.

Your post:
>Most colleges now keep ferrets on the premisses so no longer need my
>help, but if there is any college etc in the midlands who would like a
>vitsit from some one with animals, please get in contact.

That kind of you to offer your help to the midlands.  I know to get here
it would take you many hours.  I m surprised you have to travel so far,
to find people to help.  There a few good rescues societys in the
midlands, which I m sure would be willing to help you out.

Sandy and 11 fuzzy Saboteurs