From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 00:25:26 -0700
Dhis is Pepper.

I cryin so I not sure how dis gonna turn out.  Mommy told me that
Doodlebug went to da Rainbow Bridge.  Mommy tried to tell me about it but
kept cryin.  Daddy tried too but he in tears.  Mommy read the poem to me
that she read when Zorro, Oggie and Buster went there.

I told her I no understand why she sad, dat the Rainbow Bridge sounded
pretty cool and that I wanted to go.  But mommy cry more so I say sorry,
dat I not go.

Mommy told me I can't talk to Doodlebug anymore.  She said that her mommy
not have him anymore and that Dippy can't be wit him either.  I no like
that, I cry.  Mommy give me hugs and tell me she loves me and dat it ok
to be sad.  Doddlebug was a wonderful baby and he lived a long time.  She
said that we all have to remember all the good times wit him and remember
that he is never really far from us cause he is in our hearts.

I kinda confused about that but mommy told me to close my eyes and think
of him...so I did and you know what?  It made me smile cause I could see
his smiling face.  So he in my heart...but I still gonna miss him.  Maybe
he come visit us now though.

I wanna tell his mommy and daddy and buddies that I so sorry.  I sent
kisses and fuzzy loves to you all.

Princess Pepper