Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:22:49 -0800
Hi all

Sorry for da lateness of these messages.  My hooman waz out of town for
a pet expo and when they got back they were sick in bed for two days.
They didn't even turn on their puter for 5 days.  Dat is unheard of but
I think they are caught up on all their reading now.

A little girl named Angel came in.  She waz met by Molly, Teddy, BJ and
Kelsey.  They were really glad to see her and greeted her warmly.  Then
it waz down to da important stuff of gossiping about all da stuff and
news from home.  They talked for some time about many things.  Then it
waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw
them over at da Tube Park where they were running da tubes.  They were
really involved in a intense game of chase through da tubes.  They seemed
to know all da rules if there waz any but it wasn't apparent what they
were to an outsider.  They ran and ran.  They did have a lot of fun at it
though.  They said dat they will practice for da races later but this is
fun time.  They ran so much they had to head out for a rest at Hammock
Haven afterwards.  She said to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to
her mommy.

A little girl named Matty came in later.  She waz met by Bruiser, Pepto,
Gizmo, Bootsie and Mojo.  It was apparent dat she did not know most of
them.  I introduced everyone to everyone to make sure they knew each
other.  Things were a little tense for a while but they worked everything
out.  Then it waz time for da news of home and they sat around and
gossiped for a while which seemed to help even more.  When they went off
to explore and see all da sights and attractions they were getting along
real well.  They headed off to da Fields to run through da grass and
generally frolic and play.  They rolled and snorkeled through da grass
and had a great time.  A really good game of tag and chase developed and
everyone waz having a great time.  Everyone waz chasing everyone else and
it waz really hard to tell who waz it.  They all headed for Hammock Haven
after dat to grab a power nap together.  She said to send luv an ferrety
kisses to her mommy and daddy.

A little guy named Brahn came in later.  He waz met by Bandit, Diana,
Felicia, Angel, Roxy and a bunch of others.  They were all glad to see
him and greeted him very warmly.  They all sat around and talked for a
long time about all da gossip and news at home.  They had to take a small
break at da Fruit Bar for a snack in da middle as it took so long.  Then
it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later
saw them over at Drit Mountain where they were digging away just to be
digging.  There waz dirt flying everywhere.  They had quite a large hole
going and I think they found china down there.  When I went and asked
they said they thought they saw it but wasn't sure.  But they had a
ball digging anyway even if they didn't get to china adn they had dirt
everywhere.  He said to pass on luv and lots of kisses and cuddles to
hiz mommy.

After da 5 day break I am ready to go.  Think I will go cheweasel
hunting.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee