From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:06:55 -0500
I just read the post about the *man* in St Louis who killed his ferret.
There was absolutely NO reason for this little fuzzie to die.  I am
REALLY pi**ed about this.  Can someone please let me know who I can write
to or call and the address and phone number in St. Louis?  Obviously
this *person* has NEVER sat up with a sick or dying fuzzy praying for
him/her to be better or stay a little longer with you.  Their little
lives are so short as it is.  I would have taken the little guy/gal had
I been closer and I'm sure there are lots more, too.  We can't help if we
don't know .  I can't imagine what went through his head.  I'm sure he
lives in a dark, lonely place if he disregards the lives of our innocent
companion animals this way.  I will be glad to be a voice for them.  I
can't imagine my world without my pets.  But, that's just me!!

Also, I am interested in the ferret scrubs.  Could you post the way to
find them for me??

Sorry I rattled on so much but I am really pi**ed over the loss of
an innocent life.  It really is discouraging for us as ferret lovers
and protectors to hear about things like this.  For ALL animals but
especially for the ferrets as we are working hard to educate the public
about them as companion pets.  I know for me it was an easy decision.....
all I had to do was see those precious faces and I fell in love.  I will
do anything to protect my fur kids and any others I can help.

Sandee, please welcome this tragic little one to the Bridge.  Make sure
he/she is greeted by my fabulious four.  Their earthly lives were so
special, make this little one feel special, too.

Thanks for letting me vent and in advance for the information.

Christa
Sno and Pooh
Missing Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky at the Bridge (Wait patiently for
Mommie)

[Moderator's note:  The answer to both your questions appear somewhere
in this issue :-)  BIG]