From:
Marta /Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 21:21:20 PDT
I've got very exciting news...I am now in negotiations with a big on-line
critter store to sell my T-shirts and Greeting Cards.  The thing is, the
price will go up once I sign the contract...the company has to make a
profit....so, since all of you were the ones to encourage me to do this I
thought I'd let you know.  That way, you will have a chance to come takez
a look and buy now at the lower price if you are at all interested.  The
other on-line outlet store will only be carrying a few of the designs to
begin with that are avaliable on our site.  Come take a look.  Our address
is...

http://www.miners-peak.com

click on the "store" button...then look for my stuff in the "ferret art"
section....We have a secure server, and can ship within 3-5 business days.
However, if you are nervous about using credit cards we will take money
orders if you e-mail me directly for a proper snail mail address.  We can
take orders from Canada via snail mail only....(the last order we mailed
to Canada arrived there in less than two weeks.)

For those of you who have not visited us in a while, we have added new
designs to the site. (Remember, Father's Day is coming up.)
So, come take a look...hope to "speak to you soon."

Marta and Bert