From:
Sarah Asbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:00:59 -0500
Ferret Folks,

Like Ping, Puma was a well known ferret. Her mom shared her with us in
all her nose chomping glory. I have read very little of the critical
posts about Ping's passing. I mourned it, but understood that things
happen that are beyond what we can control, things that never even
enter our minds.

Pings death shocked me, as I loved him as much as I could love a ferret
I never met. Puma passing saddens me, but I can understand that also.
The loss was too great for her.

I hope any venom that springs to life is put right into a test tube
so it can be made into vaccine. Never can tell who will need it next.

Sarah