From:
"Chris Mathis, Oregon Ferret Shelter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 22:15:21 +0000
The Pacific Ferret Shelter Network is hosting the first Friends of
Ferret's Meeting for 2006 on Saturday, January 14th at the Oregon Ferret
Shelter, 17560 S Holly Lane, Oregon City, OR 97045.  Any ferret lover is
invited to join us for a potluck at 6PM.  Please bring a main dish and
salad or dessert.  Table service, plates and drinks will be provided.

We are an ADV free enviroment, so tested ferrets are welcome to accompany
their owners.  Come join us for a ferret friendly evening!  If you need
directions or more information, please call the shelter at 503-557-8369.
Find out how we can all work together to make a difference in the
ferret's lives.