From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:54:11 -0800
Nancy

What a wonderful feeling your tale gave to me. I envisioned it all and
chuckled at her antics. I was brought to mind of Zena a tiny Canadian
who bit to kill. The only ferret I have ever had that took me more
than a couple of hours to a day to "tame" (she took 4 days of constant
handling). Zena would hide by the refrigerator or in the bathroom to
wait for me to walk by, then she would jump out at me and onto my leg
for a short ride followed by lots of war dancing, then off to hide and
ambush again.

I wish you many, many healthy years of LOVE with Treasure!

Thank you for sharing your

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas