From:
Susan Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2014 20:29:12 -0600
I have had several people call and p m me about why I am shutting down
and I know I have told ya all why BUT I do want to say, I am going to
continue to help out the police depts and the humane soc and courts if
they need me for a ferret, I will not let them down. But I have stoped
taking in the phone calls of surrenders of peoples excause of why they
want to give up a ferret all the time, I will refer them to other
shelters around my area state such as Okla, Mo Tenn and so forth. so
I guess I am not complety shut down,.. I guess I would be called a
santuary someone told me,.. But anyways I just wanted to let ya all
know this

Thanks Susan ..
Sorry for my spelling..
--
"If you really want to know the heart of a person, watch how they treat
their inferiors, not their superiors or even their equals." - Rita