From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 10:22:02 EDT
(In a smoky radio studio, a teletype machine clacking in the background,
a ferret, his sleeves unbuttoned and rolled up, his tie loosened, a
fedora on his head, is talking into a large microphone.)

"Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. America and all the ships at sea!  This is
Skippy, doing a lousy Walter Winchell imitation to bring you news of the
CSI ADV Raffle!

"FLASH!  We have learned that the proceeds of the raffle will go to the
University of Georgia, in care of Kate Pennick, to be applied to ADV
research in ferrets!

"FLASH!  Sources tell us that tickets for the raffle cost $1 each or $5
for 6 tickets!  Those same sources also tell us that the raffle, which
began on August 31st, will end on December 1st.  We have confirmed that
the winner will be announced on December 5th!  We repeat: the winner will
be announced on December 5th!

"FLASH!  This reporter has obtained contact information for any questions
about the raffle, purchase of tickets, etc.  All correspondence should go
to Kris:
Or Nancy:

"FLASH!  I have here names of those people who have donated so far!
The names are as follows: Lynda Reid, October Pawlik, Susan Sterner,
Natiffany Mathews, Kellie Johnson, Barbara Adams, April Gallaty,
Karalayne Lasiter, Angie Chappell, Jenny Chappell, Katie Chappell, Jobie
Watson, April Armstrong, Katrina Owens, Laurel Bishop, Ashley Anderson,
Leizann Engelke, Michele Kahle, Rhonda Wilson, Candace Hough, Gail Elsey,
Lois Caselman, Lorie McKenna, Alicia Drakiotes, Kimberly Barone, Jessica
Sorber, Connie Gaddy, Erin Bennett, Melanee Ellis, Lynn Barker, Sandra
Repper, Jessica Sorber, Misty Healy, Nichole Thompson, Debbie Whorley,
Bob Adkins, and Fran Brown!

Further names will be reported as they are announced!

"FLASH!  This just in: the current total is $553.06!

"This station wants to emphasize that this research is important to the
ferrets, so please donate!

"This is all the news this reporter has at the moment!  We will report on
further developments as we learn of them!  We will be back in a flash...
so send in the cash!"

Written by:
Paul E. Jamison
Feel free to crosspost