From:
Sherrie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 17:04:26 -0700
Hi again all!
Update on the sick little Dweezil.  Threw up 4 more times last night, still
not eating anything but sweets and Nutrical.  No real poop to speak of, she
acts like she's doing it, but nothing really comes out (but considering how
little she's been eating...) Went back to the vet this morning.  Did an
x-ray; no blockage to be seen.  Did a blood panel, all pretty much normal;
slightly elevated glucose levels and bilirubin.  Temp; 102.2.  Vet is
clueless.  Looks like giardia symptoms, but no real way she could have
gotten it, to our knowledge...looks like ECE, but no green yucky poop.
Possible liver problems, but in one so young, it seems unlikely, unless it
was something she was born with.  Got her on Baytril, Flagyl, and an
unpronounceable antiemetic for the vomiting.  Will be trying to feed her
Hill's canine feline a/d if she'll eat it, and Nutrical, and anything else
we can get in her.  Can ANYONE shed any light on this?  Similar problems or
solutions?  I'm very worried for my little baby.  Please reply to me direct
at [log in to unmask] or to the FML.  Thanks again *TONS*

Sherrie
&
dweezil ("mama, my tummy don't feel so good!  gimme a raisin!" :(