Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 19:05:14 -0700
As a ferret owner of 2 I have alot of questions.  If any one has the answers
to all or some of my questions you can e-mail me back at

My cousin who recieved her first ferret about 10months ago has hers already
trained to do alot of stuff.Her ferret whos name is Pepe, was once a nipper.
He does not bite anymore.  Her ferret rolls,lays,comes, walks behind her
Pepe just does alot of stuff, I would never dream of Adida doing.  I have
actually seen Pepe do this stuff.  Does anyones ferret or ferrets do these
sort of things.  all Adida does is stay on my shoulder although she does
crawl down the back of my neck or jumps off, I can't get her to saty on my
shoulder.  She is also goes to the bathroom very messy.  She goes around the
house alot.  I just bought her a new litter box that is about half the size
of a normal cat box.  It has a high corner so the stuff doesn't go all over
her cage.  That solved that problem.  I suggest to all ferret owners who
hade the same problem as me to go out and buy one they are great.

I tried giving Adida a bath yesterday for proably the 7th time in about a
year.  Is that too often?  I never really let her discover and explore I
usally just got her wet washed her and dried her off.  This time I left her
in there for about 10 minutes witha box incase she got tired.  I watched
overhead were she couldn't see me.  She hated it.  Well at least I think she
did.  She swam at the corner just looking up she wouldn't do anything but
that.I felt bad and took her out.I dried her off.  She would usally want to
get away run away jump away anything to get away but after yesterday she
just sits in my arms.  This afternoon she got up and went running around a
little.  Well this is proably to long to go on the list.  Well anyone please
respond.Thanks alot for taking the time for reading this.

                                HAVE FUN,
                          JENNI, ADIDA, & PENNY

                         @-"-@
                        (=*'*=)
                      o00-\o/-00o (This was someone else's idea off FML I
                                   just wanted to include it)