Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2008 23:45:57 -0800
Some people might find this morbid, so skip the picture if you're
squeamish. My sweet little girl, mollie, had to be put down on
christmas day. I got her ashes back, and while i know its common to
have bone fragments, I have a fully intact bone. I want to have it
embedded in something clear and make a necklace out of it, to keep her
by my heart. Can anyone, with certainty, identify this bone? She was a
almost 7 year old girl, and at death she was 1 lb. in her heyday, she
was a little over 1.5 lbs, and over the last year, she's been hovering
between 1 and 1.2 lbs.

Here's a pic. Thanks.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/weetahbug/2188722270/