From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2009 16:28:17 +1000
Well, Thyme is home. As I sit here on the computer--he is asleep in a
blue blanket. This is not the Thyme who used to run down the hallway
stealing socks and underwear and whatever else he could find. He always
looked so proud when he had stolen something and was on his way to
stash it under the tv. He sleeps a lot, but is eating and drinking and
pooping well. In my heart, I feel I am only doing pallitive care. He is
wayyyy too young to be in this shape. I used to wonder if he would ever
go to bed once he came in the houst for their twice a day visits and
romp.

The vet sent off the nodules they took off his intestines for
evaluation. She is still thinking pancreatitis, but wants to rle
everything else out. Thank you everyone--ferret and people--for
your prayers and thought for Thyme.

Sue and the Aussie furkids