Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 07:49:41 -0800
Since my ferts do not have free run of the entire house, I'm always trying
to think of things I can do to spend more time in their play room and get
something accomplished at the same time.  Troy Lyns idea of present
wrapping just made me laugh.  Reminded me of taking the check book, bills
and attempting to pay same.  Lost pen, envelopes, some checks were mailed
with little teethie holes in them.  Folding laundry works well, I take
cleaning rags and towels warm from the dryer, only takes about 45 minutes
longer to fold.  Yesterday I put a small taped shut box with hole inside a
larger box with hole.  Great fun.  Lots of noise in there.  I don't allow
my kids plastic bags unless I'm with them, so this is always a treat for
all of us.  I don't get a lot done, but I get to watch each one and marvel
at how really different they are, yet the same in many ways.  Parris is
the most fun to watch wake up and go to sleep.  The boys just jump up to
play, not Miss Parris.  She must do stretching exercises, rub sleepy from
her eyes, often hitting the snooze button for just another minute or two.
For nappy time she must have the blankie just right, not just pulled over
her, but folded over/under just so.  Such a little Princess.  Then later
when I look in, all 3 will be in a pile in the hammy, there is Miss
Parris sprawled on top of her brothers, on her back, tongue sticking out,
dreaming Princess dreams.  Sometimes I will just sit and watch them sleep.
My happiness.

In Touch, Ardith
Parris, The Kidd, The Little Kidd
mailto:[log in to unmask]