From:
"Joanie P." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:02:55 +0000
Hi.  I was wondering if the person who uses childrens conditioner on
their ferret used a certain brand or if any brand will be ok?  I have
found Suaves childrens conditioner and Lorels.

Could I also get the instructions for building the plexi glass play pen?

I would like to say that I dont think its fair for a shelter or person
to discriminate against you because of your age.  I am 24, married 6 yrs
on St. Pats day (yeah!!), Im in college (zoology major) and I have 3
ferrets, 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 frogs.  I adopted my three ferrets from a
woman who is alot older than I am because she no longer wanted them she
has 3 children and as she put it "has no time for them anymore".  I think
she had only purchased them 6 months before she decided to find them a
home.I got one of my dogs Maggie my bulldog for someone who is older than
I am she was going to put her to sleep because Maggie has problems with
her hip she no longer wanted to "deal with it".So I am now in the process
of saving up to pay for Maggies hip surgery.I found one of my cats Sassy
on my b-day she was abandoned at Mermac Springs.I have also rescued a 3
foot iguana from a person (again older than me) because he got her from
his wifes brother and he no longer wanted her.He was going to let her
loose or kill her and he claimed that he tried to flush her mate.I think
Valerie is a mature person she didnt find homes for her ferrets because
she no longer wanted them she found homes for them because she thought
she was going in the air force.