From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:21:05 -0500
Gathering in enough items for our next raffle is taking longer than
we expected, leaving us low on supplies and vet funds for Ferrets at
Heart. We have $15 in our account. That's it. Since I am going to North
Carolina to care for my mother during her last weeks of chemo in April,
I don't have any money of my own to spare right now to float us through
this tight spot, other than what I just put out on a bit of kibble,
de-wormer, ear mite meds, and antibiotics. We all hoped that opening
our webstore would bring in some funds, but we've only had one order
in the last five weeks.

So, here's the quandary. We need some money for our vet fund, whether
through donations or orders from our webstore. We need the following
supplies (or the money to get them): Marshall kibble, Evo kibble, 2+
Tomlyn Nutri-cal, 32+ oz. Marshall Furo-Tone, N-Bone treats, Marshall
Tarter Control treats, Browns Chicken Jerky, nail powder, and shampoo.

Our raffle is coming, but not in time to help us out with our current
needs. The timing is just too far off. We have some food, but not
enough of our kibble "mix" of brands we feed to last until April. The
vitamin supplements for Mandie might make it ten days. It's just a
mess. If you can spare anything, I promise that "anything" will help.

If for some reason you have a problem with the link in my signature,
copy and paste it into your browser's address bar. Email me with any
questions. As always, thank you!

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio