From:
Mike DiPetrillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 1995 12:56:19 -0500
It's me again with my two new ones.  Well, I had been looking for quit some
time before I got these two and I think I couldn't have gotten a better pair
around.  The only problem is, the odor that came along with them.  I knew
that ferrets would smell (sorry guys), but these REALLY SMELL!  I have given
them a bath with "special" deoderizing shampoo from the vet and I brushed
them out and cleaned their cage, but they still smell.  s this because there
are two of them.  They are already descented, but I heard that really
doesn't help anyways.  My mother is afraid that the smell will permeate my
clothes and I'll smell like ferrets all the time.  Any info on this would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Mike

Mike DiPetrillo              At Home: [log in to unmask]
KKPsi-ZX                        In class: [log in to unmask]
                                On the Road:  [log in to unmask]
 On the Web:                   http://fitten151.residence.gatech.edu/Deep

**For those that can't remember long addresses:       [log in to unmask]