From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 15:33:59 -0700
Hi ya'll, I have never posted before but here goes:
I have a ferret that I have had for 4 years, for the last 6 months she
has suffered direra (sorry about the spelling)  I have a very good vet,
she was recommended in "Ferret Mag" so I know that she knows what she is
doing, anyway my little girl has had every known test known to my vet
and she comes up NEG on everyone of them.  The keopectate is not helping
much any more, she gets .70cc 3 times a day, we started out with just
.10cc 2 times a day.  What I want to know is there anything else I could
give her to help.  May-be imodium I just don't know, she drinks bubblegum
pedilite all the time to keep her hydrated, and so far it is working.
She has been checke d for IBD, worms,ADV and verious other tests, even
blood work, whatever she has is not contagous because I have 5 other
fuzzbutts and none of them have this problem.

Anyway if anyone could help or make a suggestion as to what to do I would
be thankful.

Mag and the mini monsters