From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 13:45:01 -0600
Bruce Macgregor wrote wondering if anyone else had problems with the ferrets
eating the dog food, the cat eating the kitten food, the kitten eating the
ferret food, etc.  Well!  We have 9 ferrets and 1 dog.  One of our ferrets
prefers the dog food to the cat food that we feed our ferrets.  The dog
would always rather eat cat food than dog food.  She goes and steals cat
food out of the ferret cage with her long tongue, even when her food dish is
full.  Our vet says the ferrets shouldn't eat dog food, so we have to hide
the dog's food dish when we have the kids down in the kitchen.  Never a dull
moment with ferrets around.

Sara & Kurt
Cognac, Daffnie, Buddie, Spice, Fog, Preen, Danyel, Skotter and Jodeci
Winter the dog who thinks she's a ferret