From:
Lynn-Anne Friese <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1993 01:10:57 -0400
I don't know if any FML subscribers were planning to attend, but I thought
I'd mention this just in case.  The Ferret Fanciers of Greater Milwaukee
have decided to cancel this year's Ferret Frolic, which was supposed to have
taken place on September 19th.  11 cases of the "mystery virus" have shown up
here recently, so they feel it's in the best interest of the ferrets cancel
the event and try to avoid spreading the virus any further.

--
Lynn-Anne Friese
mixcom!ccwwcc%uunet.uu.net